Bollywood actor Salman Khan has been sentenced to five years in prison in the case hit-and-run 2002 in Mumbai. Pronouncing the judgment, the court said that the actor was driving the car and the eight charges against him have been proven.
Because of its imprisonment, a number of projects the actor is affected. Here’s a look at what is at stake:
1. Salman Khan is said to have Rs 200 million rupees riding on him and film projects that extend until 2017.
2. Salman is currently shooting for Sooraj Barjatya ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ opposite Sonam Kapoor plans to launch this year.
3. Another major ongoing projects that Salman is also scheduled for a 2015 release is Kabir Khan ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’. And his first look was to be released later this month.
It is expected that security 4. Both films to draw in at least 100 million rupees each.
5. Salman Khan also reportedly going to work on sequels three movies – The second part of 2005 hit “No Entry ‘titled’ No Entry Mein Entry ‘, third installment of the successful franchise’ Dabangg ‘and sequel’ Kick ‘.
6. Director Karan Johar had also confirmed Salman Khan as the lead in the much-talked about ‘Shuddhi’.